WeMos D1 – ESP8266 Based Arduino Board
This WeMos D1 is a development board based on ESP8266 with Arduino UNO board format. This board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and with NodeMCU. The D1 also features an on-board switching power supply which allows you to power the board from a power from a power supply up to 24V, 11 GPIO pins (can be used as input/output/PWM/I2C, except D0), and 1 analog input.
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except for D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Power jack, 9-24V power input.
- Compatible with Arduino and NodeMCU
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- USB-Serial converter: CH340
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Number of digital I/O pins: 11
- Number of analog input: 1 (max. 3.2V)
- Clock frequency: 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Dimensions: 68.6 mm x 53.4 mm (L x W)
- Weight: 25g