XH-W3001 Digital LED Temperature Controller (AC220V, 10A)
This thermostat can be used either for heating or cooling devices. It uses a start and stops temperature. To set the temperature, press and hold one of the two buttons until the screen flashes. When pressing and holding the left button you can adjust the relay start-up temperature and the right-hand relay temperature. After setting the temperature, the screen will stabilize and, after a short delay, will display the temperature read by the sensor.
- Power: 220V AC;
- Maximum current: 10A;
- Maximum power: 1500W;
- Measuring range from -50 ° C to 110 ° C;
- Control range from -50 ° C to 110 ° C;
- Accuracy: 0.1 ° C;
- Temperature sensor: NTC10K, 1m long, waterproof;
- Sensor sample sizes: 4mm (diameter);
- Device dimensions: 60 x 45 x 32mm;
- Weight: 53g;
- Built of metal.
Instruction for use:
Setting the start and stop temperature of the relay can be done as follows:
- Start temperature: Press and hold down the left button (up arrow) until the screen starts blinking. Now, using the two buttons, adjust the temperature at which you want the relay to turn on.
- Stop temperature: Hold down the right button (down arrow) until the screen starts blinking. Now, using the two buttons, adjust the temperature at which you want the relay to turn off.
This thermostat can be used for both heating and cooling appliances.
- For heating appliances, the starting temperature must be lower than the stop temperature.
- For cooling appliances, the starting temperature must be higher than the stop temperature.