XT60 to Deans Plug Adapter
If you buy batteries from different manufactures, you will notice that sometimes they have different connectors. Two of the most common connectors are the Deans T plug and the XT60. By using an adapter you can connect an XT60 plug to a Deans connector (T plug) so there is no need to change the factory fitted connector.
We sell both gender variants: XT60 Male to Deans Female and XT60 Female to Deans Male.
- XT60’s are an excellent replacement,and are now one of the most widely used
- This adapter allows you to use your batteries that have a Deans/Deans style connector with an ESC that has an XT60 Connector on it.
- The best part is there’s no wires so the adapter is as compact as possible!
- Plug is convenient,stable performance,don’t have to repeatedly change plug anymore!Welding is firm,able to bear large current!
- This product is used for T plug and XT60 plug equipment transfers between the super small volume,super light weight,suitable for the installation of all kinds of models.
- XT60 Male to Deans Female Plug Adapter
- Dimensions: 35 x 16 x 8 mm
- 7.5 g
- XT60 Female to Deans Male Plug Adapter
- Dimensions: 40 x 17 x 9 mm
- 6.5 g