The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
It is installed at the water inlet of the water heater and is used to detect the influent flow when the water passes through the rotor assembly.
The magnetic rotor rotates and the rotation speed changes with the flow rate, and the Hall sensor outputs corresponding pulses
The signal is fed back to the controller, and the controller judges the size of the water flow for regulation.
1. This product is light and flexible appearance, small size, easy to install.
2. The impeller is inlaid with stainless steel beads and is always wear-resistant.
3. The seal ring used on the structure under the force will never leak.
4. Hall elements imported, and with waterproof aprons silicone to prevent water, never aging.
5. All raw materials are in line with ROHS testing standards
6. The standard G1 screw interface installation is more simple and firm.
External threads: 1″
Frequency: F=1*Q(L/Min) Error: ±2% Voltage: 3.5-24VDC, current cannot exceed 10mA, output 60 pulses after one liter of water
1 Red IN to positive
2 yellow OUT signal output line
3 Black GND to negative
1. Flow range 2-100L per minute
2. Use voltage DC3.5-24V
3. Pulse characteristics: f = 1.0 * Q, where f is the frequency and Q is the flow rate per minute L / min
Suitable for water heaters, automatic water dispensers, and other flow metering equipment!
Lowest rated operating voltage DC4.5 5V-24V
maximum operating current 15 mA (DC 5V)
Working voltage range DC 5 ~ 18 V
Load Capacity ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V)
Temperature range ≤ 80 °C
Humidity range 35% ~ 90% RH (no frost)
Water pressure below 1.75Mpa
Temperature -25 ~ + 80 °C
Humidity 25% ~ 95% RH