EasyVR Shield 3.0 - Voice Recognition Shield
EasyVR 3.0 Voice Recognition Shield is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add versatile, robust and cost effective speech and voice recognition capabilities to virtually any application. EasyVR is the third generation version of the successful VRbot module and builds on the features and functionality of its predecessor. In addition to the EasyVR 3.0 features like 28 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers and 28 custom speaker independent (SI) commands, the shield has additional connectors for the microphone input, an 8 ohm speaker output, audio line-out/headphone jack, and access to the I/O pins of the EasyVR module. A programmable LED is also included to show feedback during recognition tasks.
- A 28 custom speaker independent (SI) commands (available in US English, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish, and French and more) for ready to run basic controls.
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language) as well as Voice Passwords.
- SonicNet to control one or more EasyVR 3.0s wirelesly with sound tokens generated by the module or other sound source
- DTMF tone generation
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands to your robot.
- Compatible with Arduino boards that have the 1.0 Shield interface (UNO R3) and legacy boards including:
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Due
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V).
- Supports direct connection to the PC on main boards with a separate USB/Serial chip and a special software-driven “bridge” mode on boards with only native USB interface, for easy access by the EasyVR Commander.
- Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
- Make your own sound tables using Sensory QuickSynthesis4 tool.
- Supports remapping of serial pins used by the Shield (in SW mode).
- The new EasyVR GUI includes a command to process and download custom sound tables to the module (overwriting existing sound table)
- Provides a 3.5mm audio output jack suitable for headphones or as a line out
- 8 ohm speaker output
- Access to EasyVR I/O pins
- Programmable LED to show feedback during recognition tasks
- Arduino Libraries provided