Biqu Hurakan runs Klipper firmware out of the box. This means it can do things like input shaping to reduce 3D printing artifacts and give you cleaner-looking 3D prints.
This hardware, which can be found within the Biqu Hurakan, has the necessary capabilities to run Klipper while keeping the machine competitively priced.
- The Biqu Hurakan has a build volume of 220 x 220 x 270 mm.
- A maximum hot end temperature of 260 °C and a maximum bed temperature of 100 °C, alongside a Bowden extruder, should get you printing with the usual suspect materials, such as PLA, ABS, PETG, and TPU.
- The first Cartesian 3D printers that runs Klipper firmware out of the box.
- Acceleration speeds of 3000 mm/s and print speeds of up to 150 mm/s with minimal artifacts
- Inside the Hurakan, you’ll find a Manta M4P 32-bit board based around a 64MHz ARM STM32H0B0RE, plus a CB1 4 core Cortex-A53@1.5GHz with 512M DDR3 memory.
- The Hurakan features Wi-Fi and 100 Mbps Ethernet connectivity, plus dual female USB-A ports to connect a USB camera, USB flash drive, or any other USB device compatible with the system.
- Operate and calibrate the Hurakan via its built-in LCD display.
- Hurakan includes a Biqu MicroProbe; similar to a BLTouch bed leveling probe, but super-light (6 g) and just about a third of the length of a standard ABL probe. This should help you get first layers down consistently and provide a smooth printing experience.
- To save power consumption, the heated bed can be configured via a switch. When set to 100 W, only the middle zone of the bed will heat, which is ideal for smaller models. When set to 240 W, the entire bed will heat.
- Filament runout detection: A sensor to detect if the filament has run out is a standard feature and nice to have for prints that run for many hours.
Tensioners on X and Y belts: To get good dimensional accuracy, you can easily tweak belt tension using the included tensioners, instead of doing any mechanical rework to the machine.
Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
Assembly: Partially assembled
Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
3D PRINTER PROPERTIES
Build volume: 220 x 220 x 270 mm
Feeder system: Bowden
Print head: Single nozzle
Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
Max. hot end temperature: 260 °C
Max. heated bed temperature: 100 °C
Print bed material: NA
Bed leveling: Automatic
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Print recovery: No
Filament sensor: Yes
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Third-party filament: Yes
Filament materials: Consumer materials (PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles)
Recommended slicer: Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host
Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
File types: STL, OBJ, AMF