Polycrystalline Solar Panel 7.5v 100ma
A solar cell (or a "photovoltaic" cell) is a device that converts the photons of the sun (sunlight) into electricity.
In general, a solar cell that includes both sunlight and nonsolar sources (such as photons of incandescent light bulbs) is called a photovoltaic cell.
Fundamentally, the device has to fulfill two functions: photogeneration of charge carriers (electrons and holes) in a material that absorbs light, and the separation of charge carriers to a conductive contact that will transmit electricity. This conversion is called the photovoltaic effect, and the field of research on solar cells is known as photovoltaics.
Lots of small solar cells spread over a large area can work together to provide enough power to be useful. The more light that hits a cell, the more electricity it produces. This module can power your Arduino board, to get a totally autonomous outdoor board.
- 7.5V 100ma Solar Panel
- High conversion rate, high efficiency output
- Excellent weak light effect
- Build your DIY powered models, solar display, solar light and solar toys, etc.
- Solar Cell: Polycrystalline
- No. of Cells: 15
- Max Output Power (Wmp): 0.75W
- Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 7.5V
- Max Power Current (Imp): 100mA
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 9V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 110mA
- Dimension: 100 x 69 mm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Weight: 23 g