1027 Mobile Phone Flat Vibration Motor
This 1027 Mobile Phone Flat Vibration Motor is a shaft less vibration motor is fully-enclosed with no exposed moving parts. Its small size (10 mm diameter, 3.4 mm height) and shaft less design mean you can mount it on a PCB or even place it in a pocket to add quiet, haptic feedback to your project.
The motor has a 3M adhesive backing on it for easy mounting and 1.5″ leads for making quick connections. Polarity is not important; the motor can run CW or CCW.
This tiny, button-type, vibrating motor shakes with a vibration amplitude of 0.75g and draws approximately 60 mA when 3 V is applied to its leads.
- Material: Iron
- Rated Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Working Voltage: DC 2.5~4.0V
- Working Temperature: -20’C ~ +60’C
- Rated Rotate Speed: Min. 9000RPM
- Rated Current: Max. 90mA
- Starting Current: Max. 120mA
- Starting Voltage: DC 2.3V
- Insulation Resistance: 10Mohm
- Terminal Impedance: 31ohm +/- 15% (single posture), 59ohm +/- 15% (double posture)
- Cable Length: 3cm
- Dimensions: 1.57 in x 0.39 in x 0.12 in (4.0 cm x 1.0 cm x 0.3 cm)
- 1 x 1027 Flat Vibrating Vibration Motor