DC-DC Automatic Step Up-down Power Module ( 2.5 ~ 15V to 3.3V 600mA )
SKU: MLE01696 Category: Converters
Input voltage range 2.5-15V, fixed output voltage 3.3V, the maximum load current is 0.6A and its quiescent current is as low as 200uA. In theory, the work frequency of the module can reach to 1.2MHz. Besides, it has steady output voltage, which can work long time without voltage shift and is suitable for the occasions with high requirements. You can use this power module to DIY mobile power bank and provide constant power for your project.
– Input Voltage: 2.5～15Vdc
– Output Voltage: 3.3V
– Output Accuracy: ±0.1V
– The Maximum Output Peak Current: 600mA
– Full-load Output Ripple: Vpp<50mV
– No-load Current: IQ 180uA
– Switch-off Function: Not Support
– Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
– Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 90% relative humidity, no condensation
– Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +125℃
– Installation Method: Chip-mounting
– With or Without Isolation: Without Isolation
– Service Life: 30000h
– Dimension : 17×13mm/0.67×0.51inch
– The input voltage must within 15V.
– Load current should not be in 600mA or above for a long time, otherwise it will affect the service life of the module and even burn out.
– If the load current is relatively high, you should increase the minimum input voltage to ensure normal operation.