150W DC-DC Boost Converter Module 6A
This 150W DC-DC Boost Converter module 6A allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage. The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
- Input voltage: DC 10V-32V.
- Output voltage: DC12V-35V(adjustable).
- Output current: 6A (MAX).
- Input current: 10A (MAX) (Requires additional cooling at 10A)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), 150W (Requires additional cooling)
- Output ripple: 2% (MAX).
- Full-Load temperature: 45 degrees (more than 40C, reduce load wattage or enhance cooling)
- No-load current: 25mA typical.
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%.
- Short circuit protection: None
- Input Reverse protection: None
- Size: 65mm x 35mm x 21mm