8-Channel 5V Relay Module
This is a 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) .
A Relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate the switch and provide electrical isolation between two circuits.
- This 8 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs.
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive.
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping.
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors.
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay.
Strongly recommended SainSmart 8 channels WiFi remote control model.
It works with the 8 channel relay to help you realize controlling your other devices remotely.
This Model helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. You can feel free to enjoy the remote controlling of your other devices with the SainSmart 8 channel relay by using our codes and app.