Sensor Shield V4.0 compatible with Arduino®
This Sensor Shield is compatible with most types of Arduino boards that support the standard header layout including Uno, Leonardo, and Mega. It provides a convenient way to connect various sensor modules, servo's, or I2C LCD displays without the need for soldering.
- 6 x Buckled 3 pin analogue connectors providing connections to Analogue pins A0 to A5, GND and 5V
- 1x Buckled 4 pin serial I2C / UART interface (selectable via on board jumpers) providing convenient connection to serial or I2C sensors or displays.
- 12x Servo headers proving access to digital pins 0 to 13 with VCC and GND power connections.
- 6x Aux headers providing access to analogue pins A0 to A5
- Serial I2C / UART jumper selection
- Reset button
- Standard Arduino headers for adding additional shields.
Please note: I2C interface compatible with Uno only. When connecting multiple servos please check power requirements of each servo.