Industrial Analog pH Sensor / Meter Pro - DFRobot
This in an industrial grade analog pH sensor that can be submerged under water for a relative amount of time before re-calibrating. The sensor's electrode is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance making it very accurate. pH sensors are used in a variety of environmental monitoring system which requires fast response and excellent thermal stability, application such as water monitoring for fish ponds, or aquaponics.
The pH sensor includes an adapter board that converts the tiny electrical signal from the sensor to an easy to read analog voltage output (0-5V), that you can easily connect to a micro-controller such as an Arduino, The voltage output varies linearly from 0 to 14 pH.
How long can this pH probe stay in solution? Please read in wiki.
- Module Power : 5.00V
- Module Size : 43mmx32mm?1.70"x1.26")
- Measuring Range :0-14PH
- Measuring Temperature :0-60 ?
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ?)
- Response Time : ? 1min
- Industry pH Electrode with BNC Connector
- PH2.0 Interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Industry pH electrode(BNC connector) x1
- pH sensor circuit board x1
- Analog cable x1