Adafruit LPS35HW Water Resistant Pressure Sensor
The ST LPS35HW is a water resistant barometric pressure and temperature sensor that is also safe to use in wet environments. The sensing element is nestled safely in a ceramic package and is encased in a waterproof gel that prevents water that gets into the sensor from interfering with readings.
Along with not being afraid of getting wet, the LPS35HW has a 24bit pressure data and 16 bit temperature data, allowing it to deliver pressure readings with +/- 0.1% hPa accuracy. It can measure from 260 to 1260 hPa and is able to withstand pressure up to 20 times its measurement range.
Please Note: The sensor itself is advertised as Water Resistant, but the breakout board for testing out this sensor is not! If you want to use it in wet environments, you'll need to put the rest of the board in a waterproof epoxy!
- Pressure sensor with water resistant package
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- 24-bit pressure data output
- 16-bit temperature data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 75 Hz
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Product Dimensions: 20.5mm x 13.5mm x 3.5mm / 0.8" x 0.5" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 1.2g / 0.0oz