Analog CO2 Gas Sensor for Arduino
Our Analog CO2 Gas Sensor is the first CO2 sensor in Arduino market. The output voltage of the module falls as the concentration of the CO2 increases. The potentiometer onboard is designed to set the threshold of voltage. As long as the CO2 concentration is high enough (voltage is lower than threshold), a digital signal (ON/OFF) will be released.
- It has MG-811 sensor module which is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO, low humidity & temperature dependency.
- Onboard heating circuit brings the best temperature for sensor to function. Internal power boosting to 6V for heating sensor best performance.
- This sensor has an onboard conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal.
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Interface: Gravity Analog
- One digital output
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Onboard heating circuit
- Size:32x42mm (1.26x1.65")