Fast, in an Epic Way
Crazy 600mm/s*. K1 is 12 times faster than a regular FDM 3D printer. Now, sit tight for the thrill of breathtaking speed.
K1, with its stunning speed, will kindle people's zeal for 3D printing.
A fast speed cuts printing time and raises efficiency.It uses less energy for the same output, thus more eco-friendly.
Most importantly, it focuses on the pure joy of creation.
Always Print at High Speed
With 20000mm/s² acceleration, K1 ramps up to 600mm/s in only 0.03s,
delivering full speed in 90% of the printing time.
Nimble Setup for Speed
K1 combines the nimble Core XY with a 190g lightweight printhead for less motion inertia. Agile and swift.
32mm³/s Flow in Full Blast
New ceramic heater, encircling the entire hotend. It heats to 200℃ in 40s and melts the filament instantly.
Dual-gear direct extruder, delivering 50N strong extrusion force.
Hotend with a titanium alloy heatbreak and a copper alloy nozzle, working with flying colors in up to 300℃.
Model Cooling by Dual Fans
A large fan on the printhead with air ducts cools the model directly.
An 18W auxiliary fan in the build chamber enhances the cooling effect, too.
Creality Print 4.3 with Speed Genes
The latest self-developed slicer Creality Print 4.3 includes rich presets,
and streamlines the slicing process into 3 simple stages.
Even better, it bolsters high-speed printing with variable line width, arc path, and so on.
Speedy Creality OS and Hardware
K1 adopts the smart Creality OS. It features a straightforward UI,
and syncs data and commands with PC, phone, Cloud, and add-on modules.
The snappy dual-core 1.2GHz CPU powers high-speed printing with ease.
The 8G ROM stores up to 400 model files and enables quick writing and reading.
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Build Volume: 220*220*250mm
- Printing Speed: ≤600mm/s
- Acceleration: ≤20000mm/s2
- Printing Accuracy: 100±0.1mm
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.35mm
- Extruder: Dual-gear direct drive extruder
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (compatible with 0.6/0.8mm)
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤300 Celsius
- Heatbed Temperature: ≤100 Celsius
- Build Surface: Flexible build plate
- Leveling Mode: auto-leveling
- File Transfer: USB drive, WiFi
- Display Screen: 4-3" color touchscreen
- Al Camera: Optional
- Al LiDAR: Optional
- Power Loss Recovery: Yes
- Filament Runout Sensor: Yes
- Input Shaping: Yes
- Lighting Kit: Yes
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Rated Voltage: 200-240V, 50Hz
- Rated Power: 350W
- Supported Filaments: ABS, PLA, PETG, PET, TPU, PA, ABS, ASA, PC, PLA-CF, PA-CF, PET-CF
- Printable File Format: G-Code
- Slicing Software: Creality Print; compatible with Cura, Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer
- File Formats for Slicing: STL, OBJ, AMF
- UI Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese
- Weight & Size
- Product Weight: 12kg