DC-DC Buck Converter 25W
The DC-DC Power Module 25W is a compact 5A 350KHz 25V step down or Buck Converter from DFRobot. It can convert DC voltage between 3.6V-25V to a selectable voltage of 3.3V to 24V. This module features a switch for selecting between a constant 5V or a variable voltage determined by the potentiometer. The board also features terminal block that outputs (OVout) the original input voltage (OVin).
The DC-DC Power Module 25W proves quite handy, for powering individual components requiring different voltages.
The ON/OFF button on the board can be pulled high to turn the converter module on and low to turn it off.
Caution: The input voltage must be higher than output voltage.
- Input voltage range:3.6V-25V
- Output adjustable range:3.3V-24V
- Constant output current:5A@5V
- Max Output Power:25W
- Switching Frequency:350KHZ
- Three different output interface
- One interface of origial voltage output