MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V
The MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V. The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through USB connector. It's a must have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on breadboard
- Breadboard power supply module, with 5 V, 3.3 V output voltages
- Apply to MB102 Standard breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or 5V USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Input voltage ON/OFF switch
- Independent control of upper and Lower Bread Board Power Rails. Can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V using jumpers on any rail.
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.