NodeMCU V3 ESP8266 ESP-12E is WiFi development board that helps you to prototype your IoT product with few Lua script lines, or through Arduino IDE. The board is based on ESP8266 ESP-12E variant, unlike other ESP-12E, you won't need to buy a separate breakout board, usb to serial adapter, or even solder it to a PCB to get started, you will only need a usb cable (Micro USB).
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
- Antenna type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: ?70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Flash size: 4MByte