Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB 8GB
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Please Note: SD Card is not included
We also have Power Supply 5.1V 3A with USB C connector that compatible with this board.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 Processor Quad core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory (depending on model): 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- WiFi: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Connection: 40-pin GPIO Header
- HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Audio: 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5v DC via USB-C Connector (min 3A), 5v DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Check out our step-by-step guide:
- Product brief
- Schematic diagrams
- Mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
You might be curious about what’s new and what’s the same with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B? Here’s the comparison chart with highlighted points where you will get everything you need to know at a glance!