SIM800L Mini GPRS GSM Breakout Module
This SIM800 or SIM800L Mini GPRS GSM Breakout Module is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GPRS/GSM network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
Note:The power supply range of SIM800L is from 3.4V to 4.4V. Recommended voltage is 4.0 V.
If you need SIM800L that is compatible with 5V, please go to this link.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM(in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested).
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8 speaker and electret microphone.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts.
- Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port.
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection.