SkyRC ITP380 Infrared Thermometer is a must-have for RC hobbyists to track temperatures. Now you can take temperature measurement at a safe distance with SkyRC ITP380. RC hobbyists will never get burned or air blowing in your face from the RC vehicles, engines, motors, chargers, etc.
You can trust SkyRC ITP380 to get accurate temperature readings from a safe distance, wherever indoor or outdoor.
SkyRC has engineered the ITP380 temperature measuring with accuracy down to the 0.1 °F and the object temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to 716°F (380°C).
*Distance-to-Spot Ratio 6:1
- The 380P thermometer has a distance-to-spot ratio of 6:1. That means it measures an approximately one-inch-diameter spot when it's 6 inches from the target (about 2.5 cm at 30 cm).
- It means ITP380 thermometer can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to many other thermometers.
*Quick and Accurate Readings
Point, aim, tap: three steps to get accurate readings on the go within 1 second.
- To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, simply press the UNIT button. The value will be converted instantly, thanks to the pre-programmed algorithm.
*Low-battery Indication Auto-power Off
- The thermometer display will indicate whenever low on battery. It will automatically power off after inactivity of 60 seconds. Battery life is extended!
- The ultra-compact design lets you slip it in your pocket, you can take it everywhere.
* Impressive Stunning VA Display
- The VA invert display enables super-high static contrast ratios for impressive stunning visioning. Indoor or outdoor, you will get clear data reading from any angle.
*Versatile for The Hobby, Craft and Household
- Note: ITP380 thermometer is not intended for human body temperature measurement, neither for the animal.
*Four Measuring Modes
- Quick Mode/Scan Mode/Maximum Mode/Minimum Mode
*Multiple Emissivity Coefficients
- The emissivity coefficient indicates the radiation of heat. For some products, the emissivity coefficients varies with the temperature.
- As a professional infrared thermometer, SkyRC ITP380 can be adjusted for different emissivity coefficients depending on the material to achieve the best measurement.
* NIST Traceable Calibration
Beep Signals for Every Operation And Can Be Silenced
Size and Weight
Operation Voltage: AAA battery X 2
Operation Current: =firstname.lastname@example.orgV
Operation Temperature: 0-50?
Current Drain: =25ua@3V
-40degF~32? / ±3degF
32degF~716degF / ±3degF
Adjustable Range for Infrared Emission Frequency: 0.01-1