Stepper Motor Driver DQ420MA
Stepper Motor Driver DQ420MA is a two-phase hybrid stepper motor driver. The drive voltage is from 12VDC to 36VDC. It is designed to be used with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with less than 2.0A phase current.
- High performance
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 12VDC to 36VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcurrect, phase short circuit protection
- 8 channels subdivision and automatic idle-current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- High start speed
- High holding torque at high speed
- Input Voltage: 12-36VDC
- Input Current: 2A
- Output Current: 0.44A- 2.83A
- Working Temperature: -10?45?